|(2) Having no appropriate means of living following entrance into the Kingdom.
(3) Having entered into the Kingdom to take occupation as a labourer, or to take employment by using physical energy without skills or training, or to work in violation of the Alien Work Permit Law.
||(8) Reason to believe that entrance into the Kingdom was for the purpose of being involved in prostitution, the trading of women of children, drug smuggling, or other types of smuggling which are contrary to the public morality.
|(4) Being mentally unstable or having any of the diseases as prescribed in the Ministerial Regulations.
(5) Having not yet been vaccinated against smallpox or inoculated or undergone any other medical treatment for protection against disease and having refused to have such vaccinations administered by the Immigration Doctor.
(6) Having been imprisoned by the judgement of the Thai Court; or by a lawful injunction; or by the judgement of the Court of foreign country, except when the penalty is for petty offense or negligence or is provided for as an exception in the Ministerial Regulations.
(7) Having behaviour which would indicate possible danger to the Public or likelihood of being nuisance or constituting any violence to the peace or safety of the public or to the security of the public or to the security of the nation, or being under warrant of arrest by competent officials of foreign governments.
|(9) Having no money or bond as prescribed by the Minister under Section 14 of the Immigration Act B.E. 2522.
(10) Being a person prohibited by the Minister under Section 16 of the Immigration Act B.E. 2522.
(11) Being deported by either the Government of Thailand that of or other foreign countries; or the right of stay in the Kingdom or in foreign countries having been revoked; or having been sent out of the Kingdom by competent officials at the expense of the Government of Thailand unless the Minister shall consider exemption on an individual special case basis.
The examination and diagnosis of disease of a physical or mental nature, including protective operations as against disease, shall be conducted by the Immigration Doctor.